October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Time!

Last weekend, we had the Raygor's over for some pumpkin carving! This picture was taken after we had already taken the edge off of a long day (if you can't tell :) We always have so much fun together and I'm so glad that they're in Houston!!


So, here is the result! Obviously, mine is the "W" and, you can't tell, but K & J's is being held together by a handy little toothpick! :)

And I know I said this one would be completely devoted to my social life but I forgot to add one little video to my last blog. My kids sang the "Fifty Nifty United States" song and they did a wonderful job! I'm so proud of them! Well, here ya go...



Oh! And I have a quote from one of my most entertaining students (btw, he is as white/blonde as they come): I walked over to this friend's desk because he was over there complaining about something. I ask him what's wrong and he says, "Mrs. Weber, I forgot how to read in English. I can only read in Spanish now!!" I just had to laugh. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff! It's something new every day!

Ben and I are headed to Galveston this weekend for the wedding a favorite cousin! Check back for some beautiful pictures!

No comments: