July 21, 2010

A-131...Mrs. Weber's 1st Grade Classroom :)

So, I finally go the chance to get a sneak peak at my classroom and move a little bit of stuff in! My first view walking in...


(View walking in the door.)

I know what you're thinking...it's huge!! Yep! I love that there are two different "learning areas:" one for teaching time and one for table time. And I love that there's tables...I mean 1st grade is too young for desks, I think!


(View from the other end of my classroom.)


(My easel and rocking chair!)

There was a rocking chair in the room I student taught in and I fell in love with it. I just knew I had to have one in my future classroom! So, before I had gotten a glimpse of my wonderful classroom, I started looking on Craigslist for a rocking chair. Little did I know, but there was a perfectly wonderful one waiting for me in A-131!

And then there's this cute little light-up palm tree and 1st grader sized chairs! I think it's precious...maybe it'll be a special reward reading/learning area! Haha! I like it!

And, lastly, although I know this has nothing to do with my classroom, I was being crafty with a friend of mine the other day and lo and behold, I found a duster in her car! It is totally her to dust her dashboard whilst driving (ps-in the picture we are on the highway...)! haha...had to document that one! Love you friend!




No comments: