January 12, 2009

Weekend Fun

I can't believe it's only been two weeks since I got engaged! I guess we've been doing so much because I actually have to go back to school soon and can't spend my days wedding planning! One of my friends said the other day that she's going to quit school so she can spend the whole semester planning my wedding...I wish! Also, having two friends who are working on planning their own weddings at the same time is so much fun! Thanks goodness for people who know what they're doing!

Anyway, I went to the bridal show in Houston this weekend and it was cra-zy! I stood in line to register for a good half hour...but I guess it was worth it because I got some good ideas and hopefully I won some door prizes!! Wishful thinking...

More to come later!

1 comment:

Alisha Harris said...

haha i hope you won som door prizes too! keep up the planning! It will be there before you know it! :) love you girl!