January 3, 2009

Engaged!

So, I have always loved to read all of your blogs but never felt a reason to have a blog of my own until now! So...dun, dun, dun...I'm engaged! Ben asked me to marry him on New Years Eve while we were visiting his Mom's family. It was perfect; there was firewords, kneeling, champagne, family, and anything else a girl could have wanted! I don't have any pictures right now but there are some out there floating around so I will make an effort to put them on here soon! As of right now, I feel like there is so much to do but thankfully, I have a fairly large time frame to do it in. I am taking it task by task so right now my first task is to make a guest list...which may sound easy at first...but is not! I hope that y'all enjoy reading this because I enjoy sharing it with each and every one of you!

Love in Christ

1 comment:

Alisha Harris said...

congratulations libbi! i love you!! i am going to add you to my blog friend list :)