June 13, 2010

It's been too long...

So much has happened for me (and Ben of course!) in the year+ that I have not blogged. Sorry!!

*January 2nd, 2010, we got married!


*Ben moved into the beloved 1213 duplex!

*I student taught a Kindergarten class which I absolutely loved. I now want to teach Kindergarten here in Katy! (This is my class and on my last day I gave them glow bracelets, so the second picture they are showing off their glow bracelets!)



*On May 15th, 2010 I graduated from Texas A&M University! Whoop!!



*Ben and I moved to Katy, TX so that he could begin his co-op at Thomas Instruments in Brookshire, TX. I am currently in the process of looking for a teaching job in the area but for the summer at least I am a nanny for a family in Cypress! I am looking forward to having some down time after 4 (really 16) years of continuous school!!

On a different note, Ben and I visited a church today, Fellowship Bible Church, 5 minutes down the road from our house and we really liked it! It's small (which is what we were looking for; no megachurches for us :), friendly, and we felt really welcomed! I hope that this is somewhere that we can be a part of for the next year at least! We also need to meet some people in the area so I hope that this can lead to some new friendships!

Until next time! (Hopefully not a year :)








No comments: